This is a Certificate Montessori Teacher Training Program. It is suitable for care-givers and teachers working with infants and toddlers between 2 months and 36 months to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills that are required for effective care, management and operation of Infant and Toddlers Care Programs.
The Certificate Course is the perfect introduction for anyone wishing to study towards the Montessori Diploma in Infant and Toddler Care.
To qualify for admission in MMI to study Montessori Certificate in Infant and Toddler Care (MCIT) (0-3years) applicants must have any of the following:
- First degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- HND in any discipline
- NCE + 3 years minimum teaching experience.
- Any other equivalent qualification.
Course Fee: £500
Resource Fee: N42,000
Library Fee: N4,500 (For Full-time study- Whole Duration)
Library Fee: N9,000 (For Part-time study- Whole Duration)
Exam Fee: £250
Option 1: Pay full fees at once upon registration. No admin fees
Option 2: 70% ( £350) 1st installment before commencement of course.
30% ( £150+£100 Admin fee) 2nd installment 3rd May 2020/2021.
Full-Time - 3 months
- 2 days (Morning) Tue & Thur - (9am - 12pm)
- 2 days (Afternoon) Tue & Thur - (3pm - 6pm)
Yearly intake periods: March and September
Part-Time - 6 months
- Weekend study: (saturdays) - (9am - 12pm)
- Weekend study: (saturdays) - (3pm - 6pm)